- 1 packages crescent rolls, extra buttery
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced (I go to the counter and usually ask for as many slices as I need)
- 4 ounces Swiss or provolone cheese slices ( I used swiss and it was amazing!)
- Au Jus Sauce for dipping
- Unroll crescents onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease the sheet)
- Place a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese on each crescent.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with A Jus Sauce