Search My Recipe

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

French Dip Crescent Rolls


OH MY GOSH! These are some of the best apetizers I have ever made and let me tell you I have made hundreds. I literally did not sit down to eat these bad boys! I ate them directly from the stove top and kept munching until my tummy couldn't take it anymore!

Ingredients

  • 1 packages crescent rolls, extra buttery 
  • 1/2 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced (I go to the counter and usually ask for as many slices as I need) 
  • 4 ounces Swiss or provolone cheese slices ( I used swiss and it was amazing!) 
  • Au Jus Sauce for dipping 

Directions
  1. Unroll crescents onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease the sheet)
  2.  Place a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese on each crescent.
  3. Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
  4. Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
  5. Serve with A Jus Sauce 

No comments:

Post a Comment